Steps to Receive Accommodations
ESTABLISHING ACADEMIC ACCOMMODATIONS WITH OA TAKES 4 EASY STEPS
- STEP 1: Complete New Student Application through AIM Student Portal
- STEP 2: Submit medical documentation for review.
- After your application is submitted, a secure link will be provided to upload documentation. You can review our documentation guidelines for more information.
- STEP 3: Appointment with Accommodation Specialist
- After a review of your application and documentation, an Accommodation Specialist will contact you via Auburn email to schedule an appointment.
- STEP 4: Communicate with faculty about accommodation needs
- Specific details will be provided during your appointment (Step 3).
- To complete a New Student Application, you must be a current student or have been accepted for an upcoming semester.
- Prospective Auburn students can call 334-844-2096 to speak with an Accommodation Specialist.
**Please know that the information you provide will be kept private in accordance with the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). For more information on FERPA, please visit: FERPA Website**